Rotch-Jones-Duff House and Garden Museum

The Rotch-Jones-Duff House and Garden Museum is named for the three prominent families who resided at 396 County Street. The house and gardens chronicle 150 years (1834-1981) of economic and social life in the city, as reflected in the lives and stories of those who lived and worked at the property. The museum offers permanent and changing exhibits, lecture series, programs and events.

Hours of Operation