Founded in 1915, the New Bedford Symphony Orchestra (NBSO) is one of the oldest regional orchestras in the United States. Led by Dr. David MacKenzie, whose 30-year career spans the worlds of symphonic music, opera and musical theater, the NBSO is a fully professional orchestra performing the full range of the world’s great classical and new music repertoire.
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Fort Taber Military Museum
- Museum of Madeiran Heritage
- Nathan and Polly Johnson House
- New Bedford Art Museum/ ArtWorks!
- New Bedford Ballet
- New Bedford Free Public Library Special Collections
- New Bedford Museum of Glass
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Rotch-Jones-Duff House and Garden Museum