National Park Rangers and Volunteer staffers conduct narrated walking tours of this 13-block area of cobblestone streets and whaling era buildings. Tours depart from the National Park Visitor Center, 33 William Street daily during July and August. Tours last approximately one hour.
- Self-Guided Working Waterfront Dock Walk
- Summer Walking Tours
- Whaling City Expeditions
- Buttonwood Park Zoo
- Fort Taber Military Museum
- Museum of Madeiran Heritage
- Nathan and Polly Johnson House
- New Bedford Art Museum/ ArtWorks!
- New Bedford Ballet
- New Bedford Festival Theatre
- New Bedford Free Public Library Special Collections
- New Bedford Museum of Glass
- New Bedford Symphony Orchestra