169 William Street
New Bedford MA
Holiday Party – Hobnob with local literati
AHA! Thursday, December 13 from 5 to 8pm
at Gallery X, 169 William Street, New Bedford
Here’s your chance to meet Spinner editors and authors
and get those nagging questions answered:
• Does Marsha McCabe still use a typewriter?
• What is the secret to Joe Thomas’ procrastination technique?
• Did Al Saulniers ever meet a statistic he didn’t like?
• When is Volume 3 coming out?
Spinner’s newest books and calendars will be available for purchase,
though guests are encouraged to bring books from home to be signed.
• Catherine McLaughlin (Blue Collars)
• Marsha McCabe, Alfred H. Saulniers, Joseph Thomas, Natalie White & Jay Avila (A Picture History of New Bedford Volumes 1 & 2)
• Everett Hoagland (Ocean Voices)
• Lynn Donohue (Brick by Brick)
• Laurie Robertson-Lorant (The Man Who Lived Among The Cannibals)
• Daniel Georgianna (The Strike of ’28)
• James Bobrick (Throwbacks)
• Ada Jill Schneider (Behind the Pictures I Hang)
• Jim Sears (Urban Cottage Gardens of the Portuguese Community DVD)
For more information
visit www.spinnerpub.com, email or call 508-994-4564.